Friday, May 29, 2015

Need wine?


Need wine??? I'm not a wine drinker but she sure looks like she's enjoying it, doesn't she? This week at Stamping Bella, it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge so I decided to use one of my favourite Uptown Girl images called Opal the Optimist. I didn't realize how much I've used her until I took a look back through my blog. LOL!!! For my card today, I decided to use the current Deconstructed Sketch. The image has been stamped with Archival Black ink and coloured it with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  

Next week's challenge is another Anything goes and the design team will be highlighting our next stamp of the month. You still have a few days left to buy Lulu Loves Poppies at 20% off. 

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: