Friday, March 13, 2015

Stop Rushing


Hi there!!! How true is this quote??? It's amazing how we all rush through life and don't take the time to truly enjoy it.  This week at Stamping Bella we had a sketch to work with and to be honest, it scared the living daylights out of me when I first saw it. 

I know, I know... there are only 9 squares in the sketch and I have 12... Well, that's what you're going to get. I just couldn't get something I loved with the 9 squares but for some reason 12 seemed so much easier.  For my card I have used one of the Big Word sets called "Stop Rushing". The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, clear embossed and then sponged with Pink Pirouette ink. Easy peasy!!! I love the look of it. It makes such an impact!! 

Next week's challenge is an inspiration challenge and I LOVE IT!! There are so many ways you could interpret the image.... My wheels are turning. 


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliant card Angela. I love how you used all that luscious paper.