Friday, March 20, 2015

Have a glass


Hi there!!! Another week and another Bellarific Friday coming your way. This week we had a great inspiration pic to work with and to be honest there are so many ways this could have been interpreted.  

I decided to focus on the  wine glass so I thought that the Uptown Girl called Opal the Optimist. I know we'd all love to be sipping that fantastic glass of wine in front of the Eiffel Tower!!! I've used the current Freshly Made sketch for my card. 

Check out next week's challenge!! A fantastic sketch!!!



We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Angela. Oh she is cute. Love that background paper.