Friday, July 4, 2014

Game's on


Hey there!!! It's so nice to be back creating after a few weeks away. I had a fantastic trip to England and Ireland and to be honest, I didn't want to come home. It was phenomenal and it's given me the travelling bug. 

This week at Stamping Bella, we had a fantastic sketch to work with. I decided that in honour of Canadians doing so well at Wimbledon this year (one is in the finals and the other is playing in the semis right now), that I needed to use an older bella called Tennibella which also is on sale!! 

Next week's challenge is "Celebrate Good Times". There are so many ways you can interpret this so have fun with it!!! Don't forget that you need to use a current stamp and have until Thursday night to get your card to Emily. 

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Welcome back Angela! Fabulous card and so fitting during Wimbledon!

Leslie said...

Glad you had a great time. I always enjoy England when I go. Cute card and perfect with all the tennis craze going on right now!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it. It is so colorful. It makes me wish I knew a tennis player so I could make this for someone special. :)