Friday, March 21, 2014

Bling it up - Paisley has a Prezzie


Hi there!!! It's Friday so we all know what that means, Bellarific Friday!!! My fave day to post cards. This week at Stamping Bella, our challenge was to "Bling it up". I got the new releases in the mail last week so of course, I had to ink one of them up.  I knew I wanted to use the current Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge, so I decided to ink up Paisley has a Prezzie". 

We have some fun news to share!!! We have another Bella Babe joining the team today!! Cheryl Valadez!!! 

Next week's challenge is a sketch :-)



Don't forget to get your card in to Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com.

Have a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So pretty Angela - Paisley is one of my favs from the new release! Love her blond hair too!